American Incorporated’s capabilities encompass total plant development, incorporating fully engineered refrigeration process design, installation, system control, and energy management. We help our customers create and maintain environmentally sound, energy efficient, mechanical systems.
We have a team of talented mechanical engineers, estimators, CAD designers, and project managers with capabilities extending to the complete facility and process design. Working closely with our clients, our experienced team focuses on cost-effective solutions, provisions for plant growth, process/system operational interface, operating efficiencies, and equipment maintenance. Our highly trained staff of capable certified technicians and welders keep your plant running to maximum efficiency.
- Engineering & Design
- New Installation & Remodel
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Compliance Services – Annual IIAR Safety Inspections, Revise or New P&ID, Ultrasonic Pipe & Vessel Thickness Testing, Pipe Labeling & PHA Assists
- Vibration Analysis
- Compressor Overhaul
- Parts – Hansen, Parker R/S, Danfoss, Cyrus Shank, Frick, FES GEA, Mycom, Vilter, Solaire
- 24/7 On-Call Qualified Technicians and Certified Welders
Some industries we’ve served:
- Cold Storage Warehouses
- Food Processing Plants
- Chemical Plants